Last week I went to Paris, next week I’m going to Rotterdam. I’m not that type of person that likes to travel to lay in the sun and do nothing. The only tipe of traveling that I like is a citytrip, most of the times in Europe.
That’s the reason I don’t give you tips for a summer beach vacation because I simply don’t like the heat and laying donw and tanning. I love going on a get lost walk in Paris or walking till you find a nice bistro in Amsterdam. Just walking walking walking.
Here are some tips for when you are packing:
- Make sure you pack atleast one of your daily uniforms. ex: a white t-shirt and jeans. For days that you don’t know what to wear.
- To save space stuff your shoes withyour underwear, that way it’s hidden and you aren’t going to mis shape the shoes during transit.
- Don’t pack more beauty items than your daily routine, you aren’t going to have time for it.
- Always pack at least 1 book or magazine for when the wifi wouldn’t work or just to relax.
- Another tip to save space is to roll your clothes, if you do it in a nice even way you also are going to prevent wrinkles in your clothes.
- The last tip is to colour coordinate all your clothes, that makes it easier to style everything.
These are some small tips that help me, now this is what I take to a 3 to 4 days vacation to 20-25°C weather.
- Tops: grey shirt, blue blouse or bretton shirt, white shirt.
- Bottoms: jeans and blue cigarette pants
- Shoes: loafers and sneakers
- Jackets: a light knit and a raincoat
- Bags: Cais bucket bag and a foldable bag
- Toiletries: the daily products, a face wash or a good toner, daycream, perfume, lipstick,..
- Extra: A good book, music, a notebook and pen…